A medium sized heavy duty mobile patient lifting hoist with a safe working load of 200kg and a compact ergonomic design, the Alto200 Lifter, whilst being compact provides superior patient lift space through the use of SPACE LINK technology. The Alto200 Lifter is the model of choice for aged care facilities and hospitals where a high capacity lift is required. It utilizes the SPACE LINK concept, a breakthrough for optimized patient space, that enhances floor lift capability and increases maximum lifting height. With maintenance free bushes in all the major moving parts this hoist is an Australian Made example of Quality and Strength that is hard to find in other hoists. Featuring the Lina Jumbo Care advanced diagnostic control system, with the latest developments in data collection.
This includes service indicator light, and with service data tool a service technician can view the history of the lifters usage including number of lifts, overloads and also program service intervals. The Allegro range of patient lifting equipment including lifters and accessories has been designed and tested to comply with: AS ISO 10535-2002 Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons? Requirements and test methods.
• Electric leg adjustment is a standard feature
• Battery life indicator on lifter as well as handset
• Additional up and down buttons on control box
• Emergency stop button
• Supplied complete with battery, battery charger and instruction manual
• Base Width Min 645mm
• Base width Max 1130mm
• Lift Range – Yoke 362mm-1785mm
• Lift Range Pivot 325mm-1600mm
• Castor Size 100mm
• Under Bed Clearance 126mm
• Lifter Weight 42kg
• 200kg SWL Attachments not included. Opt for standard yoke or pivot frame attachment ( sold separately )