Careturner is a unique and innovative medical device designed to reposition patients automatically and to support care staff with daily mobilisation. Careturner turns the patient gently from side to side throughout the night and provides pressure distribution to prevent development of pressure ulcers. Careturner is optimised for single caregiver working environments. It optimises the working environment and saves resources.
- Prevents development of pressure ulcers
- Better comfort and less pain
- Undisturbed sleep and more peace of mind
- Fewer heavy lifts
- Better working conditions
- Reduced attrition of care staff
- Automated turning of patients saves resources
- More efficient mobilization (from 2 to 1 caregiver)
- Reduced health care spendings (pay back in 3-4 months)
Manual mode: With a push on a button it turns the enduser from one side to the other to support the care staff in daily moving and handling procedures. In manual mode the wings can elevate up to 80⁰.
Automatic mode: The control box has a preprogrammed setting and option for two additional programs. Careturner operates very silent and without any vibration allowing the patient to sleep undisturbed. In automatic mode the wings can elevate up to 30⁰.
Intended use of the Careturner:
- Patients at nursing homes, hospitals, hospices or at home
- Patients suering from dementia
- Bariatric patients
- Patients in intensive care units
- Chronic disabled patients suering from e.g. rheumatism, sclerosis or brain injury