The CuroCell® A4 CX10 provides simplicity together with user comfort while effectively aiding in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers/pressure injuries up to and including category 4, and unclassified pressure ulcers (unstageable and suspecteddeep tissue injury). It is designed for simplicity and provides features for excellent user comfort, reduction of shear forces and improvement of the microclimate.
The CuroCell® A4 CX10 mattress system includes an intelligent pump with a user-friendly interface. It is fully automatic without need for manual adaption. The system identifies the user and automatically manages all settings to optimise the pressure according to the user’s needs.
All mattresses are supplied with a four way stretch hygienic cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety. All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which reduce the risk of skin maceration.
• Soft and silent air cells
• Static head cells
• Multifunctional inner cover
• Unique CPR-function with transport function
• PVC free
• Unique design for easy handling and usage
• Stone multi stretch cover with welded seams, 10% Chlorine resistant
• Fully automated pump that adapts individually
• User friendly pump interface
• Audible and visual notifications
• Three program modes: Pulsation, Alternating and CLP (constant low pressure)
• Caring mode (max-firm)
• Pack&Go™ function
• Silent running and vibration free
• Low voltage (12V power supply)
• Soft friction hangers with extra soft tip
• Air flow control; Constant temperature, lower noise levels, increased user comfort, energy reduction
• Mattress size: 850 x 2000 x 100mm
• 0-200kg SWL