Discover the Eleganza 5. This bed is designed to helps to maintain vital signs of the patient and enables staff to treat the patient safely and with minimal effort with the help of highly sophisticated features and functions.
Designed for turning
- Innovative tilting technology with smooth columns helps turn the patient gently with less physical effort.
- The nurse will carry out routine nursing procedures ergonomically and effortlessly.
- Helps to improve pressure injury prevention – regular patient positioning is therefore easy.
- New technology: smooth bed tilting for even more sensitive care.
Designed for Safety
- Sophisticated safety features controlled by the monitoring system
- Safety under control – The BedMonitor system continuously monitors the main safety features of all beds in the department.
- Siderails Concept – Reduced side space needed for siderails release.
- i-Brake – The automatic brake prevents falls caused by the unstable bed, especially during bed exit.
- Safe Stop – Prevention of injuries due to crushing by the lowered mattress platform.
- Multizone bed exit alarm – Fall prevention by monitoring the patient’s motion activity and presence in the bed.
- 30 degree autostop – The automatic backrest stop at 30 degrees helps to improve respiration.
- Lowest height – The lowest bed height helps to minimize the severity of fall consequences.
Designed for Positioning
- Cardiac chair position – Provides relief during respiratory problems and is very pleasant for the patient when reading, eating or watching television.
- Fowler position 30/30 with Ergoframe – Equal pressure distribution for skin damage prevention. Minimized friction and shear effect during thighrest and backrest elevation. Less pressure load on the tissue due to the extended pelvic area space.
- Tilt table position – Improves the patient’s breathing and maintains arterial blood pressure at a more stable range.
- Vascular position – A position with legs at heart level: optimized venous return and positive impact on swelling (edema) reduction. Help in back ache relief.
- Full vascular position – Full access for skin inspection & wound care in the heel area. Passive Leg Raise (PLR) – a clinical technique that is only used when ordered by a physician to assess fluid status without the use of a central line.
• X ray cassette holder
• 4 castors Tente Integral double, 1 antistatic, 150 mm + 5th power drive wheel
• Centrally operated castors + i-brake with 4 pedals – head sided operation
• Foot controls (height adjustment, examination position) + foot controls (lateral tilt adjustment, GO button)
• Additional adaptor for lifting pole location (1 pc at the head part of undercarriage)
• Control panel iBoard in head section
• Illuminated patient controls in middle siderails
• Get up handles: Mobi Lift® handles; 1 pair with bed height adjustment buttons
• Mattress platform covers: Removable plastic covers (RAL 9006), backrest with X ray adaptation
• Integrated bed extension
• Head and foot ends with safety locks
• Plastic removable bedends design E5
• Backup battery with status signalisation
• Nurse controls: I Board, additional supervisor panel
• Handset with LED flashlight and with illuminated keyboard + plug and play adapter
• BedMonitor: EMR ready design (bed is equipped with sensors of the safe bed conditions; bed is ready for the field retrofitting of integration module and i-Track)
• Night light
• Bed exit alarm
• USB charger on both bed sides
• “safe stop” – automatic stop of platform down movement if an object is detected