A hoist is designed for the diverse resident portfolio and to enhance future-proofing for your facility by mitigating manual handling risk and reducing the risk of skin integrity complications.
Featuring a class-leading lift height with extra low base for better access and maximised patient lift space. The large open cradle design allows the patient to be comfortably transferred without feeling pinched or squeezed.
The concealed electric leg spread actuator promotes better hygiene practices and more space to walk behind hoist. A long lasting lithium battery pack is a standard addition to the Forte Lifter, enabling more lifts from a single charge.
- Smooth mobility and enhanced manoeuvrability.
- Utilises the SPACELINK™ concept, a breakthrough for optimised patient space, that enhances floor lift capability and increases maximum lifting height.
- Emergency stop button & easy to use manual lowering on actuator
- Easy to service and spare parts readily available
- Additional hand control buttons on control box. Can be used when the handheld handset can’t be used
- Base Length: 1420mm
- External Base width closed: 715mm
- External Base width open: 1200mm
- Under Bed Clearance 111mm
- Overall height when boom is raised: 2243mm
- Lifter Weight 63kg
- Minimum Storage Height: 1445mm
- SWL: 320kg
*Sling attachment not included. Picture is for illustration purposes only.