Optimal 5zon® is intended for all healthcare environments as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including category 2. It is a flexible mattress replacement that is placed directly on the bed and replaces both the standard mattress and mattress pad.
Optimal 5zon® has good pressure redistribution properties and is also equipped with our patented DuoCore® sit function. The sit function has been designed to provide support when seated, while also offering good comfort in lying position.
Care of Sweden’s mattresses are supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety. All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
Elastic material and a zone and module system gives
The mattress is specially designed to reduce the effects of
Our patented(5) sit function DuoCore® is designed to give support when sitting and also to provide good comfort when lying.
The hygienic cover is vapour permeable(4), which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- The cover is easy to clean and has a good hygienic standard(3)(6).
- Core: HR-foam 65+50 kg/m3
- Height: 14 cm
- Function: as an aid for prevention and treatment up to and including category 2(1)
- Recommended user weight: up to 180 kg
- Fire: EN 597-1, -2
- Warranty: 3 years
- Cleaning of cover: wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants.
- Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying