Fleximove MidiPRODUCT CODE: 214012
Product DescriptionWith FlexiMove there is very little need for actual lifting FlexiMove is primarily designed for moving higher up in bed, turning and sideways transfers. In these situations, pulling is easier than lifting as the underside is smooth and slides very well in the bed. When lifting cannot be avoided, FlexiMove can be used for both sitting and supine transfers. In narrow spaces and when there is no access to a mechanical lift, FlexiMove can be an alternative. The long FlexiMove, which is easy to place under the user, is suitable for lifts from the floor, as it covers the major part of the body. The robust handles and the padded board make the transfer safe and comfortable for both user and carer. Remember never to lift more than is legally permitted and appropriate for the individual’s ability. FlexiMove is available in three sizes with four or six handles, all for users weighing max 150 kg/330 lbs.
• Strong, smooth and comfortable handles.
• The flexible plastic board makes FlexiMove stable but still easy to use in all positions.
• The light foam padding makes FlexiMove comfortable and gentle to lie on.
• The cover is made of liquid-repellent nylon and is very easy to clean.
• The reverse side is smooth, which facilitates the transfer.