FootstoolPRODUCT CODE: 218090
Product DescriptionFootStool is used to raise the position of the user’s knees to enable an easier and safer transfer in a seated position. FootStool also provides excellent support under the user’s feet during visits to the toilet or when repositioning further back in a chair or wheelchair. For a sitting transfer from a wheelchair, FootStool is often used in combination with EasyGlide sliding board. FootStool is available in two versions with different height; 10 cm/4” or 5 cm/2”
• An indentation in the front edge of FootStool enables the carer to stand as close as possible, which gives a better posture.
• In the rear edge there is a more shallow indentation for a toilet chair or other obstacles.
• FootStool is made of cellular plastic, a sturdy material which doesn’t slide on the underlying surface.
• The surface is easy to clean with a soap or alcohol solution.
• Dimensions 320mm x 380mm x 100mm