A car is an excellent way to get about – if you can get in! Getting into cars can be difficult and awkward, but once in, they are the key to freedom for many people. We have developed a device that makes it easier to get into cars and into a comfortable position. AutoSlide allows its users to easier turn and move sideways. If a little more force is needed, there are handles in the sides of the seat cushion – to provide helping hands. The seat cushions are firmly attached to the backs of car seats, so users cannot slide forward. The device is very simple to fit and use – then its just a matter of starting the engine and driving off. The outer surface and straps are made of polyester. The inside surfaces is made of ULF (Ultra Low Friction) our own unique sliding material.
• AutoSlide facilitates getting in and out of cars and reduces the effort when readjusting the sitting position during the journey.
• The soft, padded surface provides for a comfortable journey.
• The ULF sliding material reduces friction under buttocks.
• Robust handles enable carers to provide assistance.
• Secure fitting in the car seat prevents users from sliding forward.
• 450mm x 450mm