Carisma 300 Bariatric Electric Bed, G Style wood grain bed ends, Lindberg Oak Decor, Standard Aero Sleeping Surface.
The Carisma 300 bed has been designed with the needs of a high care client in mind. This model offers electric high low, electric backrest, kneebend, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
• Double retracting sleeping surface to reduce friction & shearing forces. Also has been proven to aid in meal digestion. Also will aid in relief of pressure in sacral area
• Unique Multi-position Mobilization Aid (not a restraint) which have 4 positions and very useful for effective mobilisation as they are easy to grab and clasp. They can be used as a safe standing-up aid and verifiably support the resident’s mobility. Easy to adjust and are hidden behind a side board when lowered.
• Maximum height of 80cm reducing risk of back strain
• Unique comfort seating position can be selected on hand control to make patient breathing easier, as well as digestion
• 2000mm sleeping surface equipped with integrated 200mm bed extension (just require extension in-fill & foam bolster to close gap)
• Vertical raise therefore no holes in walls, not scissor action
• Underbed clearance for patient lifters at any position
• Central locking castors and concealed base frame
• Handset lockout function so care staff have control in dementia care setting
• Handset holder included with the bed
• Unique hand control with 2 button operation reducing risk of accidental bed adjustment
• 300KG SWL
• External Dimensions 208cm x 119cm (Subject to final choice of timber decor)
• Sleeping Surface 200cm x 100cm
• Maximum resident weight: 270kg
• Maximum Sleeping surface Height 800mm. Minimum sleeping surface Height 360mm
• Backrest Length 880mm, Backrest Adjustment 70°, Thigh Rest Adjustment 32°
• Sitting Area 210mm, Thigh rest 360mm, Lower Leg Rest 550mm
• Thigh Rest Retractions 60mm. Backrest Retraction 115mm.
• Head Tilt / Foot Tilt 12°/15°
• Undercarriage Clearance 140mm
*Image is for illustration purposes only
Lindberg oak (R 4223)