The Active Care Anatomic Elbow Crutches feature contoured moulded handles that evenly distribute pressure across the palm of the hand, contributing to the users ease of operation and comfort. Added to this is the ability to adjust the crutch length from cuff to hand grip and also from hand grip to ground, enabling the user to adjust the crutch to their individual requirements. Manufactured from a larger tubing giving increased stability and weight capacity.
• 3 sizes available. (Codes: 6150, 6151, 6152)
• Supplied as a pair
• Cuff to Hand Grip: 240-315mm
• 6150 Hand Grip Height: 570-800mm
• 6151 Hand Grip Height: 650-8752mm
• 6152 Hand Grip Height: 770-1000mm
• 200kg SWL