OneWaySlide is a sliding mat with many functions. The main one improves sitting positions in chairs or wheelchairs. The sliding mat effectively retards forward movement yet slides backwards, making it easy for the carer to help the user move into a more comfortable position in the chair. It is simply a case of grabbing the handles and pulling – without great use of force. OneWaySlide is also available in a tube-shaped design without handles for the more active user. OneWaySlide is made of polyester, polyethylene and our own unique sliding material ULF (Ultra Low Friction).
• The soft, padded surface is very comfortable to sit on.
• The ULF sliding material under the buttocks makes it easy to pull the user backwards.
• A non-slide area prevents the user from sliding forward.
• Robust handles mean that carers need not physically pull users.
• Straps for attachment to wheelchairs.