The WendyLett base sheet is a unique sliding sheet that appears to be a white and grey sheet with narrow white stripes, and is available in many different sizes. The sliding takes place sideways along the direction of the stripes. The WendyLett is intended for users who have difficulties turning in bed. The smooth and silky central part, enables turning with minimal effort. Sliding sideways is made easy without risk of sliding off the bed by the anti-slip material at both sides of the sheet. The material also prevents the user from sliding down in bed. The WendyLett base sheet is fitted to the bed like a normal fitted sheet, with the smooth surface in the middle of the bed. For users who need more assistance, WendyLett can be combined with the WendyLett2Way drawsheet or the WendyLett4Way.
• Facilitates turning in bed
• Communicating and self-instructing design
• A transfer aid which aids in pressure sore prevention
• Regular size – appropriate for use on single size bed
• Features elastic to minimise movement (mimics regular fitted sheet)