A lightweight, compact mobile patient lifting hoist with innovative and ergonomic design the Allegro Sonata 150 is an easy to use everyday lifter. With a safe working load of 150kg the Sonata offers an outstanding lift capacity in a small patient lifter.
It utilises the SPACELINKª concept, a breakthrough for optimised patient space, that enhances floor lift capability and increases maximum lifting height. With maintenance free bushes in all the major moving parts this hoist is an Australian Made example of Quality and Strength that is hard to find in other patient lifters.
The Allegro range of patient lifting equipment including lifters and accessories has been designed and tested to comply with: AS ISO 10535-2002 Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons - Requirements and test methods.
• Manual leg adjustment is a standard feature
• Supplied complete with battery, in-built battery charger and instruction manual
• Sling attachment sold separately.
• Base Width Min 605mm
• Base Width Max 1010mm
• Lift Range - Yoke 414mm-1730mm
• Lift Range - Pivot 285mm - 1645mm
• Castor Size 100mm
• Under Bed Clearance 126mm
• Lifter Weight 39kg
• 150kg SWL